Welcome to the Peter Werth Online Store
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply when you, as a consumer, access the "Peter Werth" website (the "Website") and use our online service. Before proceeding with your order, please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form a legally-binding contract between us and you in relation to your use of this Website. Separate terms and conditions will also apply to your use of this Website including our Copyright Statement, Privacy Statement and Deliveries & Returns policy. By accepting these Terms you also agree to our Copyright Statement, Privacy Statement, Deliveries & Returns policy and other notices from time to time. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes shall become effective and apply to all new orders you make or visits to this Website following their publication. You should check the terms and conditions we post on this Website periodically to ensure that you are aware that you comply with the most current version. You will also find that these Terms contain some useful advice on how to use our on-line ordering service. If you are not happy to accept these Terms, you should not proceed with your order.
Here you'll find information about this Peter Werth website.
- Our mission statement is simple. We endeavour to offer you the opportunity to buy fine quality clothes, footwear, accessories and other products in a secure and customer-friendly on-line environment.
- For your convenience, we have listed below some general information about us:
- "We" or "us" are Focus International Ltd t/a "Peter Werth" a company registered in England and Wales under company number 1461548 with a registered office at Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire BL9 8RR.
- If you have any questions about this Website or our products, our e-mail address is email@example.com
- Our VAT number is GB 787 440 102 (021).
How to Make a Purchase
Making a purchase is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Shop by browsing or by using our product search functionality.
- Click on the image to access the individual product page where you will be given information on sizing options, and which sizes of the product that remain in stock.
- Select a size from the drop down menu and add the style to your shopping bag by clicking on the "Add to Bag" button.
- Review the product(s) you have chosen in your shopping bag by clicking the cart icon at the top right of the page.
- To delete a product from your shopping bag, click on the "-" button underneath the product name. To purchase more than one of a product, change the "+" button and the cart will update automatically.
- Please be aware that when the product is in your shopping bag another customer can still purchase it.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking the "Checkout" button.
- To proceed to the payment gateway you will choose from Paypal or Shopify's own payment gateway.
Orders and Acceptance
Here you'll find information about this Peter Werth website.
- All products advertised on the Website are for the personal use of consumers only. You must not resell or apply any trade marks to any product that you purchase from the Website and they must not be used for any form of advertising or promotional purpose. We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of a product being shipped to one address or customer.
- When you have placed an order with us, an email will be sent to you acknowledging your exact order details. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Our email is not an order confirmation or acceptance of your order and does not conclude the contract to purchase products from us. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase products made by you at any time.
- Order acceptance and the conclusion of the contract between you and us will only take place when we confirm by e-mail to you that your order has been despatched unless we or you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out in these Terms and our refunds policy. Acceptance will be complete when we send our order despatch confirmation e-mail to you.
- We reserve the right to withhold any order from despatch in order to process further security checks. This can delay an order for up to 48 hours.
Pre Ordering Products
This paragraph outlines the process for ordering items not yet in stock.
- Occasionally, we may be waiting for deliveries from our designer suppliers and may give you the chance to make an advance payment for certain pre-order products to enable you to make an advance purchase. This is to ensure that you receive the product in priority once designer stock has been delivered to us. Your rights in respect of advance purchase are the same as those for any other purchase on our Website.
- Products received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy advance payment pre-orders and customers making advance payments will receive products in priority to customers on the waiting list or customers ordering through this Website for immediate delivery. Please note that we may be unable to deliver selected advance payment products due to supplier problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In such circumstances, we will notify you by e-mail and refund the advance payment to your debit or credit card within 30 (thirty) days of being advised that the product has become unavailable.
Here you'll find information about pricing on Peter Werth.
- All prices shown on the Website are shown inclusive of VAT, customs duties and any other taxes on sale, if applicable to your purchase. Please note that our prices may change and any of our offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- The prices displayed on the Website are for online purchases only. When ordering from us, please note that you are considered the importer of products and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. If you are buying from outside of the UK, you may also incur carriage costs and any duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. The final price for overseas customers will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your debit or credit card company processes the transaction.
- We are not bound to honour any prices where the prices displayed have been displayed in error. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you before despatch and ask whether you wish to continue with the purchase at the correct price or we may cancel your order, refund you and notify you of such cancellation and refund.
Terms of Payment
This paragraph outlines our Terms of Payment.
- We currently accept online payments with a number of debit/credit cards. The current debit/credit cards we accept include: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Switch and Solo, Maestro and Visa Electron our acceptance is conditional on subsequent validation of the card transaction with the issuer. You confirm that the credit/debit card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Such checks may include debit or credit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction) and be to authenticate your identity, to validate your debit or credit card, to obtain an initial debit or credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions. We may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks.
- Prices are shown in £ - British Sterling, € - Euro and $ - US Dollars only.
We insure each product you purchase during the time it is in transit from our premises to you. You will be asked to sign for any product(s) delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased product(s) passes to you.
Product Warranties and Availability
We have taken all prudent steps to present products on the Website as accurately as possible. We endeavour to ensure that all information on this Website, including descriptions of our products, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, errors do occur. We will try and resolve such errors on our Website as soon as reasonably possible and if we believe that such an error has affected your purchase of products we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on this Website. In particular, you acknowledge that:
- All products are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order.
- Any delivery estimates given on this Website or by e-mail are estimates only.
- There may be variances in colour or style of products due to the settings on your computer monitor or mobile device.
- There may be minor differences between the specifications given for products on the Website and the product that you receive as we offer some products for sale which are not mass produced.
- All sizes and measurements shown are UK sizes unless otherwise stated and are approximate.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure all products in the store are always in stock, occasionally some products will be temporarily out of supply. If products that you order are out of stock or subject to a delay, we will try to contact you at the e-mail address you provided when placing your order.
This paragraph outlines our charges with respect to Delivery.
- Postage and packaging charges are as per the charges displayed on the Delivery and Returns policy.
- UK Standard delivery: Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery.
- European Union Delivery (outside mainland UK, including Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man): Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
- Worldwide Delivery: Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
- Please allow up to 20 working days for delivery to any non-EU location.
- We reserve the right to withdraw delivery to any location at any time.
- We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance. Further, we cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular product contained within your order.
Miscellaneous: We do not offer guaranteed delivery on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day or any other national holiday in the country of delivery.
Delivery and Returns Policy
Please see our Delivery and Returns policy for full details of our policy on this. Under European Union law, customers in the European Union have the right to cancel a purchase within seven working days of the day after the date their product is delivered. Our Deliveries & Returns policy is designed to ensure that this right to cancel is respected. Nothing in these Terms affects or detracts from, and should not be read to affect, your statutory rights under English law. These rights cannot be waived or limited by contract, and you may assert such rights at your sole discretion.
We will be delighted to help you place an order over the telephone, advise you on the range of products we offer on the Website and help you with queries about payment.
For any help in relation to the above please refer to our website or, alternatively, contact us directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1727 883563.
It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If your order has already been dispatched please return the order following the instructions contained within the parcel, which are also set out in our Delivery and Returns policy.
Events Beyond our Reasonable Control and Our Liability
Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website.
The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. These Terms and all matters connected with any order you place on the Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the Website or any order you place on the Website. Customers who access the Website from outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their own local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms in any way is an attempt to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.